FREE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINAR
Financial Conversations at Scale
With Reese Harper & Carl Richards
Traditionally, financial advisors couldn’t profitably serve the majority of Americans because their tech and service models were built specifically for the top 1%.
Join Reese and Carl as they discuss how you can start helping the forgotten 99% make smart financial decisions–while still running a healthy business.
We'll explore how to :
- Reduce the cost of acquiring new clients
- Serve more clients in way less time
- Analyze your clients’ situations at a glance
- Identify red flags across your client roster in one view
- Efficiently collect and maintain client info
Who Should Attend?
- Financial advisors
- RIA leadership
Save Your Seat!
WHERE / When:
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 PM MDT
Complete this form to watch the recorded version of this webinar.
Space is limited, so register below to reserve your spot.
Reese Harper, CFP®
Reese Harper is the creator of the Elements Financial Planning System™ and Founder/CEO at Elements.
As a financial advisor and 20-year veteran of the financial planning industry, Reese is dedicated to creating the processes and tools advisors need to deliver a consistent, ongoing, and meaningful planning experience to their clients at scale.
Carl Richards, CFP®
Carl Richards is the creator of the Sketch Guy column, appearing weekly in The New York Times since 2010.
Carl has written two books and his work has been featured on Marketplace Money, Oprah.com, and Forbes.com. In addition, Carl has become a frequent keynote speaker at financial planning conferences and visual learning events around the world.
A Strong Advisor Needs A Strong Process
- Measure clients’ holistic financial health
- Diagnose their financial gaps and opportunities
- Prescribe actionable solutions
- Grow and efficiently scale your business