Future Proof Your Practice With Subscription-Based Planning
Emerging technology and evolving client expectations are changing the face of the financial advice industry.
In this webinar we’ll discuss how advisors can adapt their financial planning process and pricing model to remain relevant and profitable in a time where clients are demanding a more proactive and comprehensive approach from their wealth manager.
- The industry trends that are making traditional planning and pricing models obsolete.
- What new research shows next-gen clients want from their financial advisor.
- The pros and cons of fee-only pricing models and why subscription-based pricing is on the rise.
- About the processes and tech we’ve developed in our RIA to make ongoing subscription-based planning easier and more efficient.
Who Should Attend?
- Financial planners and RIA leadership
Reese Harper, CFP®
Reese Harper, CFP® is the creator of the Elements Financial Planning System™ and Founder/CEO at Elements®.
A 20-year veteran of the financial planning industry, he’s dedicated to giving advisors the processes and tools they need to deliver a consistent, ongoing, and meaningful planning experience to their clients at scale.
Abby Morton, CFP®
Abby is a financial advisor at Dentist Advisors and leads partner marketing programs for Elements.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Abby brings an insider’s perspective on how marketing, sales, and financial advice should converge to drive optimal results in a modern RIA.
Elements is a next-gen financial planning system that gives you a way to elevate above the competition.
Learn how we can help transform your ho-hum services into a stand-out product that deepens client relationships and attracts new prospects.