FREE WEBINAR (CFP® CE APPROVED)
How to Get Your Clients More Engaged in the Planning Process
It's a challenge that most advisors face in their career – clients that don't seem to want to get involved in the process.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how advisors can create a more collaborative relationship with their clients. One where both parties feel like things are going in the right direction.
- How to design a system that promotes a more collaborative relationship
- How to help unresponsive clients re-engage with you
- About proven tools and techniques that increase your client’s buy-in to the plan
- Methods for understanding what drives and motivates your clients
- When you should consider firing a client
Who Should Attend?
- Financial planners and RIA leadership
Reese Harper, CFP®
Reese Harper, CFP® is the creator of the Elements Financial Planning System™ and Founder/CEO at Elements®.
A 20-year veteran of the financial planning industry, he’s dedicated to giving advisors the processes and tools they need to deliver a consistent, ongoing, and meaningful planning experience to their clients at scale.
Abby Morton, CFP®
Abby is a financial advisor at Dentist Advisors and leads partner marketing programs for Elements.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Abby brings an insider’s perspective on how marketing, sales, and financial advice should converge to drive optimal results in a modern RIA.
Elements is a next-gen financial planning system that gives you a way to elevate above the competition.
Learn how we can help transform your ho-hum services into a stand-out product that deepens client relationships and attracts new prospects.