FREE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINAR
The Future of Planning: Monitoring Financial Vital Signs
With Reese Harper & Carl Richards
Join us to explore how monitoring financial vital signs is improving the way advisors deliver financial advice.
You'll Learn How To:
- Measure your clients’ holistic progress over time
- Diagnose which clients need coaching
- Prescribe actionable financial treatment plans
- Speed up your financial analysis without sacrificing the quality of your insights
Who Should Attend?
- Financial advisors
- RIA leadership
Save Your Seat!
WHERE / When:
Monday, June 27, 2022
10:00 – 11:00 AM MDT
Complete this form to watch the recorded version of this webinar.
Space is limited, so register below to reserve your spot.
Reese Harper, CFP®
Reese Harper is the creator of the Elements Financial Planning System™ and Founder/CEO at Elements.
As a financial advisor and 20-year veteran of the financial planning industry, Reese is dedicated to creating the processes and tools advisors need to deliver a consistent, ongoing, and meaningful planning experience to their clients at scale.
Carl Richards, CFP®
Carl Richards is the creator of the Sketch Guy column, appearing weekly in The New York Times since 2010.
Carl has written two books and his work has been featured on Marketplace Money, Oprah.com, and Forbes.com. In addition, Carl has become a frequent keynote speaker at financial planning conferences and visual learning events around the world.
A Strong Advisor Needs A Strong Process
- Measure clients’ holistic financial health
- Diagnose their financial gaps and opportunities
- Prescribe actionable solutions
- Grow and efficiently scale your business